Healing of Geopathic Stress
By Shaman and Spiritual Healer Paul O’Halloran
At this time on earth many people, places and land are in need of healing. Spirit called me to follow this path, where it started with a near death experience when I was abroad in the army. In my heart I knew that I should have died and come back in a box. But sometimes spirit has other plans for us. Gradually my life purpose unfolded, where I’ve been doing healing work of land, people and houses for many years now. My teacher, a South African Sangoma Peter von Maltitz, says the most important thing in doing the work is humility and he is absolutely right. Another teacher, David Furlong, taught me techniques to help me on my journey to heal land and houses. I was also taught shamanism by Martin Duffy; the first time I heard the drum I knew I was home. I am very grateful to have had such wonderful teachers.
There are many different forms of unbalanced energies on the planet. One of these is geopathic stress which can form lines or vortices. There are different ways of healing these energy imbalances, from the more conventional methods to the shamanic ceremony, which is how I work. This is basically connecting to four directions, Mother Earth and Father Sky.
Geopathic stress is the distortion of geo-electromagnetic energies in the earth’s field from underground water courses, mineral deposits; faults and underground cavities. These distorted or negative energies may radiate through your house or work place affecting the health of the occupants in different ways. The problem arises when people spend long periods of time working or sleeping in these lines or zones of ‘geopathic stress’ (GS).
Symptoms of geopathic stress
While geopathic stress does not cause illnesses directly, it weakens the immune system which in turn may weaken the body making it slower to heal and more susceptible to illnesses such as cancer.
Sleeping in a geopathic zone is particularly stressful. If you sleep on a spiral, where two Leylines of negative energy cross, for example two underground rivers, not alone may it affect your sleep patterns by causing broken or restless sleep or nightmares, you can wake up in the morning feeling more tired than when you went to bed. This is because the adrenal gland works overtime to compensate for the distorted earth radiation. The brain also cannot relax into a deep sleep to repair and regenerate the body due to the high content of adrenalin in the blood. Over time, the fact that you sleep in this energy overnight, can lead to energy imbalance or long term illness.
Any of the following can result from exposure to geopathic stress:
- Behavioural problems e.g. aggression, hyperactivity
- Emotional instability
- Sleeping disorders and restlessness
- Cancer, M.E. and M.S.
- Aches and pains e.g. headaches
- Back problems
- Infertility and cot deaths
- Asthma and allergies
- Stress and nervousness
- Lack of concentration or memory loss
- Exhaustion, fatigue or loss of strength
- Absenteeism at work due to sickness
- Not responding to medical treatment
Evidence connecting geopathic stress to illness
Some of the evidence from doctors and scientists connecting GS to illnesses is as follows:
- Research has shown that over 85% of people who die from cancer have been regularly exposed to geopathic stress . Dr. E. Hartman MD claimed after treating thousands of cancer patients for over 30 years that cancer is a disease of location where people have been exposed to GS over a period of time.
- Similarly, Dr. Hans Nieper, a world renowned cancer and MS specialist, found that 92% of all his cancer patients and 75% of his MS patients were geopathically stressed.
- Dr. Gustav Freiherr Von Pohl proved to the Central Committee for Cancer Research in Berlin, almost 60 years ago, that people were unlikely to get cancer unless they spent some time in geopathically stressed places, mainly when sleeping. He also reckoned that gout was the only ailment not caused or exacerbated by geopathic stress.
- Hartmann grids, grids of geopathic stress, were discovered in the 1950s by a German medical doctor, Dr. Ernst Hartmann. He proved that the worst place to sleep or work in is a Hartmann knot, where two Hartmann lines cross over each other causing a vortex of harmful energies which intensifies the negative energies of the place. Hartmann lines are at least 20 ft wide, the widest of the geopathic stress lines.
On the Pathway teaching Advanced Shamanic course you can learn how to heal unbalanced energies in land and houses. This course is only open to those who have completed the shamanic practitioners medicine wheel, a 7 weekend course to shed the skin and heal ourselves, enabling us to connect deeper to the guides, and spirit helpers around us as well as to Mother Earth.
Physical indicators of geopathic stress
Animals that gravitate to lines or zones of GS include: cats, owls, slugs, snails, insects such as ants, bacteria, viruses, wasps and bees. Most mammals avoid areas of geopathic stress. Horses and cows stabled over GS may become sick or prone to injuries. In Ireland in days of old, people used to put cattle into fields to see where they would sleep knowing that they would not sleep in areas of negative energy. This is then where the buildings were placed, in the good old days before planning permission!
Areas of non-productive fruit trees, gaps in hedges, twisted growth, patches in lawns and trees where lightening has struck can indicate areas of GS.
Animals and very young children can feel instinctively if a place is healthy or not i.e. if there are lines or zones of geopathic stress within it. If children are oriented differently from when they were tucked in, or don’t want to sleep in their beds it is wise to check for lines of GS.
Can the level of geopathic stress be measured?
Through the art of dowsing, Dr. Gustav Freiherr von Pohl, the ‘Grand Old Man’ of GS, developed a scale to analyse the strengths and effects of the contaminated leylines.
The scale runs from 1 to 16 with the following effects:
- Up to 4: No effect.
- 5 – 6: Obesity, swelling of joints, headaches, sleeping problems, anxiety.
- 7 – 8: Mental disorders, addictions, suicides, depression.
- 9 plus: Cancer, leukaemia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s and many other disorders.
In both Germany and Austria it is law to have your house checked for geopathic stress before you move in.
What happens when houses are cleared of these negative energies?
When a house or property, is having ongoing problems, the chances are it is affected by geopathic stress. It could also mean that something has happened in the past and the memory is still lingering on. Past traumas can become locked in buildings or grounds or be held in people. Perhaps water below the surface of the place is contaminated, holds memory, or past lives need cleared and energy flow is stagnant. Finding the cause and healing it can lead to a wonderfully healthy and happy environment for all.
The experienced geopathic therapist tunes into the energy fields that cause the problems removing and rebalancing them to a healthy, balanced state for all concerned.
Imprints on land: what are they?
Land, like everything has memory; it can be happy or sad. Did you ever feel uncomfortable in a place? Felt threatened and could not wait to get away? What you are feeling could be an imprint or a memory from the past. It may be from a battle, a famine, from hunger, death, sacrifice, murder, anger or even a curse. Living in or around these types of energies is not good for your wellbeing, it drains your energy making you tired, run down or ill.
Commercial properties or houses that are on the market for long periods of time and don’t appear to be selling may have imprints or negative energies holding them back. This could also be because of trapped spirits attached to the place through an event that has happened in the past. Through the shamanic ceremony these unbalanced and trapped energies, including any earth bound spirits are released.
Businesses that are unsuccessful or work places that have low morale and high levels of staff off sick may also be also be affected by geopathic stress and unbalanced or trapped energies. Again these imprints and energies can be released and healed.
Please click on the website www.pathwayteaching.com for further information.